GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Elias Idustries Inc. and its affiliate, Tapco Genuine Parts Center
Prices quoted are subject to change without notice and all orders are accepted subject to prices prevailing at the time of shipment.
2. CREDIT APPROVAL
All orders are subject to credit approval by the company’s Credit Department in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania prior to acceptance of the order. Orders may be refused, delivery may be withheld or shipments stopped in transit on accepted orders without liability on the Company’s part, if, in its sole opinion, the buyer’s ability to pay for merchandise on the terms and conditions contained herein is in doubt.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
All invoices dated from the beginning of the month until the last day of the month are eligible for a 2% cash discount if payment is mailed by the 15th of the following month. If you choose to pay after the 15th, then payment should be net, within 15 days of the discount. Otherwise, the unearned discount will be charged back to your account. Payment terms run from day of invoice (shipping date), not date of receipt.
4. MINIMUM ORDER
All orders are subject to $25.00 net minimum billing charge, not including shipping and handling charges.
5. FREIGHT ALLOWANCE
We provide free shipping on minimum orders of $500 net, not including backorders. All shipping and handling charges on backorders against initial prepaid shipments will be charged normally. (All freight requests for air or express shipments will be charged to you regardless of dollar value).
Please allow 30 days to ship backorders before asking for delivery information. It is also your responsibility to cancel any unwanted backorder in writing. Any backorder shopped prior to your cancellation will be subject to our usual 25% restocking charge.
7. INVOICE CHANGES
No deductions should be made against original invoices unless customer service is notified. Please await receipt of credit memo before deduction is notified. Please await receipt of credit memo before deduction is made. All shortages and defective material are normally replaced on a no charge basis.
All claims for damage in transit, shortages, or non-delivery must be filed against the carrier by the buyer.
9. RETURN OF GOODS
We are sure you encounter the same problems we experience with material being returned for credit or replacement. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please follow these procedures when returning material:
1) All requests for returns or replacement are to be sent via email to CS@tapcogenuinepartscenter.com.
2) At the time of your request for return authorization, please supply the reason for your return and the invoice number and date to insure proper application of credit.
3) Use one copy of the return authorization form for a packing list to be sent back with the material.
4) Please pack returns carefully to insure safe transit as the condition when received governs credit. Credit will be issued pending our inspection.
5) A 25% re-stocking charge will be applied to the credit on items returned due to customer error.
6) No material is to be returned without our written authorization. No exceptions.
7) We will not authorize any returns due to customer error after 30 days from invoice date or 1 year after invoice date for defective parts.
8) All claims for deficiencies must be made within 10 days after receipt of goods.
9) All special ordered items and orders for special finishes, including polished brass, gold, white, black, etc., are non-cancelable and non-returnable for all product lines.
10)We will not authorize any return that is under $10.00 which is due to customer error.
PLEASE NOTE !!!
All orders for special finishes, including polished brass, gold, white, black, etc., are non-cancelable and non-returnable for all product lines.
Elias Industries, Inc. and Divisions of, and Subsidiaries of, warrants only to its distributors and direct buyers for commercial and industrial use. That it will, at its option furnish F.O.B. its plant location a replacement for, repair, or refund the purchase price of any product of its manufacture proved to its satisfaction to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use and service within 30 days after installation.